After smiley Culture died in police custody in March 2011, activist clothing label THTC produced an organic t-shirt design with legendary designer Mau Mau, which is exclusively available at THTC.CO.UK. £13 (all the profits) of the sale of this t-shirt go to the campaign ‘Campaign For Justice For Smiley Culture’.
- RT @TreeConference_: The Tree Conference returns! Calling for large scale #tree-planting, the support of old growth #forests, and for a re… 2 hours ago
- RT @ExtinctionR: 'Bad laws get broken b4 they become good laws. Peaceful direct action works' Declare #rebellion w/ us Oct 31 ✊ https://t.… 3 hours ago
- One way of doing it! BBC News - Maine restaurant sedates lobsters with #marijuana bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-… 3 hours ago
- Shame on #Germany. German police halt forest eviction after journalist dies wapo.st/2Noaj2p?tid=ss… #trees… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #Hemp, #CBD, #THC the UK’s new gold rush ecohustler.co.uk/2018/09/17/hem… @DrugPolicyOrg @johannhari101 @THTCCLOTHING 4 hours ago
- 40,692 hits